Monday, June 26, 2017

Life Has Changed!

I haven't been on here for a long time, once again. After I have explain myself about everything that went on with me. The last time I wrote on this blog, was on December 29, 2013. Wow, about four or five years ago. I did explain that I am a mom to a baby girl. Well, my baby girl is now 3 years old. And is diagnosis with autism in the summer of 2016. And also since last week, my daughter got diagnosis of asthma. Yes; all have changed, but I haven't been saying everything about just me...health wise. During the time I was pregnant, I was also carrying a virus called HIV. Yes, I am a woman living with HIV for the passed four years. In July 1 will be fours years. This blog was for the life of me being an artist. Which it is; but, I want to be honest on here as well. Everyone, on my Facebook, knows about it. So, it's nothing new. But it's new here...on blogger. I'm explaining myself on here about it because I don't want no one who may have HIV/AIDS to don't be ashamed at all. We have treatment to live a long health life. Anyway, I am still working on my website to sell my artwork. And this time, I'm serious!

No comments: