Sunday, December 29, 2013

What I Been Through to Now

I been through a lot in my life started a year ago 2012 when my mom got very sick with cancer (bone, brain and lung). And at that her husband kick me out of his house while she was sick and she agree to it but that's because she believed from her husband that I had sex in the house. So I was homeless by the side of my boyfriend. For about a whole month, I was so upset and mad of my mom believing her husband instead of her child. But I couldn't be mad at her for so long because she was so sick and couldn't think of her own decisions. So me and my boyfriend slept on cold floors at a church for about 9 months in 2012. In December 2012, we (me and my boyfriend) was lucky to stay in a couple shelter for almost a year, thanks to my boyfriend getting me pregnant, I gotten my own place for me and my baby girl. But it was so weird how I got pregnant. My mom died in January 2013 of cancer, and in Febraury 2013 I found out I was going to be a mom soon. So I had a baby belly in a shelter. In September 24, 2013 I give birth to a beautiful baby girl name Nizhoni Sequoia Nash. Now I am bless to have a home of my own by the help of staff and case manager in a couple shelter called "Progress Haven". When I got homeless, I learned a lot from people that was homeless and also from a church who taught me how to crochet, and they help me sale my paper bead jewelry. Now its the new year, I want the best for me and my daughter.

No comments: