Monday, March 19, 2018

New Journey Started on the New Year

My journey started two months ago, when I had decided to...really truly...start my business TresjolieART. Which is a home based business in the comforts of my own home. It is better because I am a mother of an autism child; whom, is now 4 years old & counting. I never knew when I planned this business that I would be a mother on top of it. Which is also a journey as well...especially her (my daughter) being autism.

TresjolieART is a craft hobby turned into a business. Something that I would love to do. TresjolieART is handmade items made by me; of course, of paper bead jewelry, crochet & fine art...as well as other crafty talented items made by recyclable home items; like, plastic bags, etc. Also, other craft things like polymer clay, etc. Please check on my website that I made myself on www.tresjolieart.wixsite.com/tresjolieart. Also check out my Etsy shop named TresjolieART.

No comments: